Monday, August 3, 2009

My first photoshoot

I'd only been with my new mommie and daddy two days when they took me to a really strange place. Mommie called it a "studio". It was big and had lots of different things that I wanted to get into, but they kept saying "no". I can tell you that I don't like that word very much, bol.

My new mommie is a photographer and she wanted to take my picture. She looked kinda scary when she put that big black thing up to her face and then the lights flashed, but I got used to it and then daddy sat with me and we had our picture made together.

Mommie says I'm a cutie!!

Here is me and my new daddy.

Daddy's funny!!

Mommie looked really strange



Mommie says this one is her favorite. I think it looks cool too! bol

6 comments:

  1. Rosco-
    You own photo shoot at such a tender age? Wow! You are going to be a star for sure! I love photo shoots, since I always get lots of treats to do all the weird things they ask me to!!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable. Congrats on your first photo shoot. What a success!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu are a cutie. COngrats on your new family. Hope you get lots of treats and huggies.

    Balboa

    ReplyDelete